INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
New Ancorvis S.r.l., as the Data Controller pursuant to art. 4 and art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679, would like to inform you that it will process your personal data manually and/or using electronic means for the purposes indicated below.
The Data Controller is New Ancorvis S.r.l., with registered office in 40012 – Calderara di Reno (BO), Via dell’Industria no. 15, VAT No. 01878171204, certified email:
Type of data processed
The personal data being processed:
- identification and contact data of the contracting parties;
- administrative, accounting and fiscal data;
- invoicing data.
Purpose of the processing
The personal data you provide will be processed for purposes relating to:
- the fulfilment of legal obligations provided for by fiscal and tax laws;
- the fulfilment of contractual obligations linked to the issuance of orders, shipments and invoicing as well as to the control of reliability and solvency and productivity, service quality and asset integrity requirements;
- sending, by paper and/or electronic means, promotional material, satisfaction surveys concerning the activities carried out by New Ancorvis s.r.l., also for statistical purposes.
Legal nature of the provision of data
The provision of data by the interested party for the pursuit of the purposes referred to in points 1) and 2) is mandatory, while the provision of data for the purposes indicated in point 3) is optional. However, failure to provide the data will make it impossible for New Ancorvis s.r.l. to process the personal data for the purposes indicated.
Legal basis of data processing
- The legal basis of data processing for the purposes referred to in point 1) is found in the fulfilment of the legal obligations pursuant to art. 6 lett. c) of EU Regulation 679/2016;
- the legal basis of data processing for the purposes referred to in point 2) is found in the fulfilment of the legal obligations and/or pre-contractual measures pursuant to art. 6 lett. b) of EU Regulation 679/2016;
- the legal basis of data processing for the purposes referred to in point 3) is found in the consent expressly given by the data subject, revocable at any time, as provided for by art. 6 lett. a) of EU Regulation 679/2016.
Categories of recipients of the personal data
The processed data will not be disclosed to third parties. However, recipients of the acquired data may be, in addition to the data controller:
- authorities, professionals, companies or other organisations entrusted by us with the processing relating to the fulfilment of administrative, accounting and management obligations linked to the ordinary performance of our economic activity;
- public authorities and administrations for the purposes connected with the fulfilment of legal obligations or to the subjects legitimated to access them by virtue of legal provisions, regulations, community standards;
- banks, financial institutions, credit repair companies, credit insurance companies or other subjects to whom the transfer of the above mentioned data is necessary for the performance of our company's activities in relation to the fulfilment, on our part, of the contractual obligations towards you;
- post offices, forwarding agents and couriers to send documents and/or material.
The list of data processors is available on request.
How the data is collected and how long it is kept
The personal data collected will be processed in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness and transparency and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee security and maximum confidentiality. Your data will be stored in such a way that the identification of the subjects shall be possible for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the above mentioned purposes for which the data was collected.
- The data strictly necessary for fiscal and accounting fulfilments, once the purpose for which it was collected has ceased to exist, will be kept for a period of 10 years as provided for by art. 2220 of the Italian Civil Code.
- The personal data collected for the purposes referred to in point 2) will therefore be kept for the duration of the entire contractual relationship and for no longer than 10 years from the termination of the contract (art. 2048 of the Italian Civil Code on statute of limitation)
- The personal data collected for the purposes referred to in point 3) will be processed for the time strictly necessary for the pursuit of the purposes and, in any case, for no longer than 24 months and/or until the express revocation of consent by the data subject.
Transfer of data
The Data Controller does not transfer personal data to third countries or to international organisations.
Rights of the data subject
Pursuant to articles 15 - 22 of the Regulation, we inform you that, with regard to the processing of your personal data, you may exercise your rights: right of access to personal data; right to rectification and integration of personal data; right to erasure of data («right to be forgotten»); right to restriction of processing; right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and instructions published on the official website of the Authority www.garanteprivacy.it ; right to data portability; right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling; right to withdraw consent at any time.
The exercise of rights is not subject to any restrictions in form and is free of charge.
How to exercise your rights
The data subject may at any time exercise their rights by sending:
- a registered letter with return receipt to New Ancorvis S.r.l., Via dell’Industria no. 15 - 40012 Calderara di Reno (BO)
- an email to the certified email address: