Thanks to increasingly efficient production flows, New Ancorvis can offer a versatile solution for manufacturing implantable prosthetic supports.
Full text item Thanks to increasingly efficient production streams, New Ancorvis offers a versatile solution for the manufacture of removable implant devices for supported-prostheses.
DUO is a synergy of two complementary products (both with attachments or a predisposition towards them): Primary bar screwed on implants, obtained by milling (in Grade 5 Titanium or a chromium-cobalt alloy). Secondary structure obtained by additive production techniques, both in the M (SLM in Grade 5 Titanium or chromium-cobalt alloy), and M2 variants (SLM and resumed by milling machine).
- The dual file (primary and secondary) comes from a single design.
- High precision assembly between parts.
- Primary and secondary coupling tolerances in the CAD phase.
- Repeatability of results.
- Drastic reduction of implementation times compared to traditional flows.
- A high-end solution at the right price.