INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING according to Legislative Decree N. 196/2003 and EU Regulation N. 679/2016
In thanking you for your interest and trust shown towards its services, NEW ANCORVIS S.R.L. would like to inform you that New Ancorvis S.R.L. is the Data Controller – in accordance with articles 4 and 28 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 Privacy Code (hereinafter “Code”), and article 24 of EU Regulation 2016/679 dated 27th of April 2016 on protection of natural persons (hereinafter “Regulation”) - of your personal data.
1. Subject-matter and nature of the processing
The subject-matter of processing of Personal Data is personal data (by way of example, but not limited to, company name, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses) that you provided during site registration procedures.
2. Primary Purposes of the Processing
NEW ANCORVIS S.R.L. will process your personal data primarily for registration to the portal and for use of related services, including the possibility to manage products made available, i.e. for purposes strictly connected with the agreed activities and functional to fulfillment of obligations deriving from the agreement, as well as to fulfill the pre-contractual, fiscal and other obligations estabilished by law, by a regulation, by EU legislation or Authority order (as an example, anti-money laundering) and to exercise the rights of the Holder, such as the right to defense in court.
3. Secondary Purposes of the Processing - marketing.
NEW ANCORVIS S.R.L. will process your data in a secondary way to pursue purposes of commercial promotion, advertising, solicitation of purchase behavior, market research, surveys (including telephone, on-line or through forms), statistical analysis, other marketing sample research for products and/or services related to the company, so called processing for marketing purposes. By giving consent to the processing for marketing purposes, the data subject specifically acknowledges the promotional, commercial and marketing purposes and expressly authorizes that processing. You could be contacted via email, text message or any equivalent electronic tool or by postmail or phone call through operator to all the contact details provided. If you prefer to be contacted to only one or selected addresses, you can make express request by using a form that will be made available for you. In compliance with current legislation, consent for marketing purposes must be expressed, documented, preventive and completely optional.
4. Data Transfers.
NEW ANCORVIS S.R.L. may communicate and/or transfer your data to third parties who provide the Company with administrative, IT, logistic and consulting services. You can obtain an updated list of our Data Processors by sending a request via post or email to the addresses indicated below. Public Admnistrations or other entities required by law or regulation for primary processing purposes as indicated in point 2, will communicate your data to the appointed data Processors and, subject to your specific consent, may transfer your data to their network of agents, logistic companies to take care of shipments, banks and financial institutions in general, or companies belonging to the same merchandise category, also in relation to the marketing purposes indicated in point 3.
5. Methods and Duration of processing
NEW ANCORVIS S.R.L. informs that processing of your data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and can also be carried out through automated procedures designed to store, manage and transmit them, by means of appropriate tools, as far as reason and state of the art, to ensure security and confidentiality through the use of appropriate procedures that will avoid the risk of loss, unauthorized access, illicit use and dissemination. With reference to personal data processing for marketing purposes, they will be stored in compliance with the principle of proportionality and, in any case, until the purposes of the processing have been pursued or until – if previously – the withdrawal of the specific consent from the interested subject.
After this deadline, data will be destroyed or made anonymous. Personal data is stored on servers and will not be transferred outside the European Community. If company's hardware and/or software suppliers expect to move outside the European Community, adequate data protection measures will be implemented.
6. Data Controller and Personal Data Officer
The identification details of the Data Controller are as follows:
New Ancorvis Srl – Via dell’Industria 15 – Bargellino – 40012 Calderara di Reno (BO)
Tel. 051 6463070 – Fax 051 6463076 – Web: WWW.NEWANCORVIS.EU
The updated list of data processors is available at the aforementioned office.
Pursuant to article 7 of the Privacy Code and pursuant to articles 13, paragraph 2, letters (b) and (d), 15, 16, 17 18, 19, 20 and 21 of the Regulation, we inform the interested party that :
- a) has the right to request the Data Controller to access personal data, correct or delete them or limit their processing, as well as requesting data portability in provided cases;
- b) has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority on www.garanteprivacy.it;
- c) any amendments or cancellations or limitations of the processing performed upon request of the interested party – unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort – will be communicated by the Company to each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been trasmitted. The Company may communicate the recipients to the interested party if the data subject requests it.
- d) has the right to data portability, the customer has the right to receive their personal data in a structured format, commonly used and readable on electronic media. He also has the right to obtain, where technically possible, the transmission of personal data directly from one data controller to another.
The exercise of rights is not subject to any form constraint and is free.
Your data will be kept for a period of 10 years from contract termination date or effectiveness termination of relationship.
The Customer has the right to oppose the processing of personal data at any time. In this case, the data will no longer be processed, unless New Ancorvis s.r.l. does show legitimate reasons to continue processing, or to comply with legal obligations.
- registered mail A/R to New Ancorvis Srl – Via dell’Industria 15 – Bargellino – 40012 Calderara di Reno (BO)